October 17, 2023
Spain’s Great Match 2023 NYC Evening Tasting
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm ET
Location: Mercado Little SpainSpain's Great Match 2023 NYC Evening Tasting
Join us on Tuesday, October 17th for the return of Spain’s Great Match and prepare to immerse yourself in the largest, liveliest celebration of Spanish wines, artisan spirits, and Spain’s rich gastronomic heritage in the U.S.!
Experience firsthand the diverse array of Spain’s most important and lesser-known grape varieties and regions as you taste your way through Spain (300+ wines will be poured!), sample a made-to-order Spanish artisan cocktails while watching the excitement of a live wood-fired Spanish cooking demo, or attend a mini-seminar on essential Spanish varietals led by Master Sommelier Evan Goldstein.
Wine Tastings and Culinary Workshop
Along the way, attendees can look forward to sampling 300+ new vintages from many of the country’s leading wineries alongside producer tastings of premium EVOO’s, mono-varietals and blends, a selection of cheeses and cured meats from Spain and more, at one of the country’s largest celebrations of Spain’s culture and gastronomy.
Walk-around food and wine tastings showcase delicacies including:
- A variety of Spanish jamón and cheese
- Albondigas– traditional Spanish meatballs
- Croquetas de jamón
- Tomato Gazpacho with Spanish sherry and EVOO
- Patatas Bravas– spicy Spanish potatoes
- Manchego & wild mushroom bikini sandwiches
- Wood-fired Paella
- Jamón Ibérico carving, and more…
- Walk-around wine and food tastings, including gastronomy-driven tapas, Jamón Iberico, cheese from Spain, and more
- Live cooking demos
- Master Sommelier-led mini wine varietal flights
- Regional food sampling
- Food and wine pairing challenges
- Mixologist-led Spanish Artisan Cocktail Bar
- Master Sommelier-led culinary & wine seminar (VIP offering)